CRYPTO: BITCOIN CRASH! TRADING STRATEGY! LITECOIN, ETHEREUM, XRP RIPPLE, MONERO, CRYPTOCURRENCY NEWS

Ethereum cryptocurrency is listed on Binance.

Crypto, Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Bcash (BCH), Monero (XMR), Cardano (ADA) & More Crypto + Alt Coins Trading News!
BEST TRADE SIGNALS FOR CRYPTOCURRENCIES HERE!
Join The Party! – https://t.me/AltCoinParty

JOIN VIP TODAY !!! MESSAGE @CryptoKirby FOR INFO ON HOW TO JOIN NOW !!!
(https://twitter.com/CryptoKirby -or- https://t.me/CryptoKirby)

FOLLOW ON TWITTER- https://twitter.com/CryptoKirby

Sites I use for Crypto include: Coinmarketcap, Coinbase, Bittrex, Binance, Bitfinex, Bitmex, GDAX, Kraken, Gemini & more!

Disclaimer: The content covered in this video is NOT investment advice. I’m NOT a financial adviser. These are only my own personal opinions, ideas, tutorials, charts, analysis, insights and price predictions. Always do your own research and only invest solely based on your own findings and personal judgement. Deciding to Invest in and Buy Crypto/Bitcoins or ICO/ICOs is extremely high risk!

(8501)

About The Author
- This is the "wpengine" admin user that our staff uses to gain access to your admin area to provide support and troubleshooting. It can only be accessed by a button in our secure log that auto generates a password and dumps that password after the staff member has logged in. We have taken extreme measures to ensure that our own user is not going to be misused to harm any of our clients sites.

25 Comments

• James Adams

Get into legit and profitable bitcoin trading/ invesment and start earning very good profit in this dip. i'm making over $9000 profits weekly on genuine bitcoin trading platform. Contact Company's Analyst Mnager via email for guidelines to start investing and earning maximum profits. Email : cristinagoettsch1@gmail.com.

• william clinton

A lot of people will tell you that theres no good crypto currency mining out there when you start, i was told same when i started out, i have lived with that believe and lost all my fortunes until recently i took a risk that has changed my life for good, i put in a minimum amount and right now i've made over half a hundred thousand dollars trading by following some basic rules i learned from a forum i attended in Switzerland, email me if you're interested in profiting cryptocurrency trading william27clinton@gmail.com

• Coffee With Crypto

Really great videos! I am looking for Monero fork's future, and want to participate in this fork. Let's see the situation after snapshot date.

• rilakuma keroppi

Hey Kirby what is your thoughts on Bitcoin cash? It seem like having a hard time to climb up on a daily basis.
    Thanks

• Raul Coto

The whole media attacking cryptos and bitcoin; but when Bitcoin bounces back smashing the critics and news even Google and Facebook Will be apologizing ….

• Kyle Dore

Another great video. I work on a ship and don't have a lot of down time. Watching your channel really helps with keeping up with the market while I'm at sea.

• Kevin Hicks

found proof about the fud in the last video in regards to eth and all its tokens. smart cash is a token and was just classes as none security meaning regulations will not affect every token and eth like described in the live video about it.

• Emmie Gemmie

Awesome work Kirby. I'm a newby to crypto and It's good to come across someone who is just laying it out as he sees it.
    It's refreshing to hear instead of these scammy cunts on you tube misleading us virgin crypto investers!!
    Keep up the good work!!

• James Min

Just subscribed to your posts. I am into several cryptos but especially into litecoin. Even though the current market is discouraging, I am confident about the long term future of cryptos and I am concentrating now on increasing my number of coins. I am really looking forward to your technological support and thank you!

• DangusPrime Gaming

It's funny how everyone is being so panicky, really look at the situation… The media is literally doing EVERYTHING they possibly can to FUD and attack crypto, during a correction/consolidation period… and it's still holding at 6-7k…. If this isn't bullish news idk what is… Buy the dip, profit… This next bull run is going to be massive.

• Otto Nomicus

When Lightning is fully operational worldwide the price will increase. The tx fees and times were the whole problem. So I just keep trading btc pairs. Part of the time I'm holding btc and part I'm holding alts, between trades. It'll all even out in the end. Just don't do the crazy thing of selling out to the shorters. USD itself has volatility, just about 10 times less than btc. Don't lose the faith, just ride out the downtrend. If it hit prices before, it'll hit them again. And it reached those prices while the fees were directly linked to the price at 0.001 btc and it costed about $20 to move btc. With Lightning it'll be easier. I would say that by spring/summer it'll be back up in the 11s. Not a lot of business activity this time of year, so people aren't really topped up enough to put more money in right now. That's just how the market is, can be long periods that have to be weathered.

About Ripple, not many banks would get involved in something in which half of it is controlled by someone else. Maybe a few sucker banks but that's about it. And Neo recently showed a major vulnerability, one node going down puts the whole network down. That's why that one dove, also because it's Chinese and they banned crypto trading.